If you have custom page templates in your WordPress theme & can’t seem to make the homepage change by applying them – all you have to do is add (or edit) a file called “front-page.php” – it will overide any other pages for the home page. This is possibly HOURS of frustration – so hopefully those that need this can find it!
- RT @climagic: telnet mapscii.me # For maps in your terminal from OpenStreetMap. Yes really. https://t.co/FckeNVD5Nm 3 days ago
- @adampatterson Take a look at these extensions: TooManyTabs & FreshStart 2 months ago
- @Apple you can't get a computer virus if you don't have a computer https://t.co/fjVj335rLp 3 months ago
- RT @UXBooth: Introduction to Heuristic Evaluation bit.ly/2miO0sA 3 months ago
- @BrittPettibone Public Operation: Mocking the Mockingbird 3 months ago
- 2 column Actionscript 3 as3 automation program automation programs automation solution best hosting provider bossprefs crashes center images on stage change names music itunes Clock CSS css layout Cydia download Email Flash flash scrolling images horizontal Font overline Fonts FontSwap font with line above numbers font with lines above numbers footer FTP full browser full browser background good web hosts great web hosts Horizontal image ticker hosting provider hotkey html id3 tags osx Image Scroller Image Ticker iPhone Jailbroken limewire LockClock more crashes Music PHP php version quickly tag music reset all settings RIAA SBSettings sbsettings crashes scale background scale background to fit browser flash spell check SSH torrent torrents tween movieclip on resize Video web hosting website host website server website spell check worst hosting provider XML Youtube